Danish Presidency presents its Priorities
Save as PDF
On 16 December 2011, the Danish Presidency presented its priorities for the following six months. Of the issues presented, the following are of relevance to, and will be closely followed by, CEMBUREAU:
- The proposal for a new Energy Efficiency Directive;
- Establishing a long term strategy towards 2050 in the area of energy and climate, building upon the Energy Road Map and Low Carbon Economy communications;
- The directives on public procurement;
- The standardisation package;
- Negotiations on the future multiannual financial framework for the period beyond 2013;
- And the future Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020.
More information: The programme and priorities for the Presidency
Interested in receiving our Eurobrief? Subscribe now!
Interested in receiving our press releases? Subscribe now!